[oletrucks] 350 crate engine

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 crate engine
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:34:38 EDT
Has anyone had bad luck with a base variety of 350 Goodwrench engine?  My
machinist told me I should have had him rebuild one instead of getting the
Goodwrench engine  manufactured in Mexico.  It's going in a 68 half ton.

Does anyone have a 68 chev truck who can tell me the original interior color
scheme on the doors and answer other questions as needed?  My task is to
unmodify it.  I already painted the interior of cab light fawn  and will do
dash top dark fawn.  Ping me off list.
Bob ADler