Re: [oletrucks] installing a rear end in a 50 3100

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] installing a rear end in a 50 3100
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:29:00 -0400
Smokey,
    I have heard that a 80's center section will bolt into the housing of a 3/4
ton. I don't know this for a fact and otherwise am not really up on the 3/4
tons. A helpful salvage yard with an interchange book could tell you for sure.
Other wise isn't the 3600 an open driveshaft? If so this would make it easy for
you to put in an OD.

Grant 50 3100