[oletrucks] oletruckers globel network

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] oletruckers globel network
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:19:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
 I came home today from a business trip and
what did I find in todays mail but a copy of
the globel network from Jeff Nelson. Looks like it was sent about the 8th of
June, but
can`t really tell. Thank you Jeff for such a
good job. I set down and spent nearly an hour reading it.
 Much thanks also to Kevin D. Pennell who in
finding out that I hadn`t received it tried to send it to me and I wasn`t smart
enough to
figure out how to read it and who emailed me
and said no sweat I`ll talk you through it.
His email was waiting for me when I came home.
 Also a email from Jeff with another email
site of his so maybe I could get through to
him.
 I will be contacting each soon off the list
to thank them both for their kindness and help. Makes me glad I`m on a list
with so many nice people.
Regards
Bill Porter