[oletrucks] Chevy book

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy book
From: Charles A Bosman <Bosman@clarityconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:52:11 -0400
Thanks to all of you I now have a VIN plate and title for my NOW 1951
1/2 ton pickup. I did call for the restoration package from Chevy - I
got it in 7 days from the day I called - a miracle - starting the
demolition process in the next two weeks - the easy part - I'm sure I'll
have lots more questions as we begin to rebuild it this winter
                                Chuck