[oletrucks] Come by for a cold one!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Come by for a cold one!
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:31:12 -0800
Just inviting all over to visit for a cold one on me!  For those who have not
come by to visit my web page, come by for a cold one on me!
Some valuable information on starters and such, and I'm always updating and
changing info. to better serve all. For all you guys and gals (if any) fix'n
old trucks, this cold ones for you!!!
The address is http://www.fortunecity.com/business/ballmer/161
     Pat

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail