Re: [oletrucks] Salvage yard experience

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Salvage yard experience
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:33:20 -0400
Antonio, your letter is a good, level-headed response.  If the salvage yard
owner doesn't feel the need to act when you've written a clear explanation
of the events, then it's time to write that yard off for good.  Regardless
of what happens, I admire you for taking the time to write the letter.  So
many times we just sit at home and complain, never take any action, and
wonder why nothing ever changes.  Good luck with the situation.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100