Re: [oletrucks] 47-55 Advance Design Serial Numbers

To: <VIKINGHILL@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 47-55 Advance Design Serial Numbers
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:07:47 -0500
Casey, based on the info I have, your truck is a late '47.  If it were a
'48, it would have the "F" in the VIN.  Mine is a column shift also.  I have
been told by several people that the column shift was offered as an option
in the '47-2.  I'm sure it was on the '48s also, but definitely offered also
in '47.  My parking brake was taken off the truck by the PO, so I can't
offer any help with that.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100