[oletrucks] Fwd: Carburator

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Carburator
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:22:00 EST

--part0_919952518_boundary

I apologize, when I looked at the carb today, it is actually a Rochester. The
reason I thought it was a carter was pure stupidity on my part.  But I am
still interested to find out what it is.  Stamped #'s on it are "7042021" and
also right beside it are "223-711G" I think it is a G, it might be a C.  On
the front it says Bay City, in a Bowtie, and has MonoJet below it.  The base
of the carb is larger then that of a B or BC and looks more like a two barrel,
because of size, but it is a single.  It has a rather large Bolt and nut for
the idle adjustment.  The block is definitely a 54.  Not sure if it is a truck
or car engine though.  TIA

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100