RE: [oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: drthorn@swbell.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:51:14 -0600
As if they cared. Paul, people like Seth Doulton have been in this
business for many years and they know how to make money...that is his
goal, not satisfying you, no matter what the business spin doctors tell
you. His formula is low or no inventory and cheap labor. I have a Mgt
degree in Business from UT and am a "vendor" myself. My product is
Dri-Wash, from a Las Vegas co. named Envirotech. I do stock my product,
and won't take your money for something I haven't already delivered. I
was taught that that is stealing. What about you, Seth??????????