[oletrucks] AD antenna

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD antenna
From: "Jared Walch" <chevyolds@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:33:22 PST
Before I go drilling any holes in the truck, Where did the antenna
originally go on the AD trucks?

It looks like it should be on the passenger's side on the cowl, but it's
very crowded there where the hood comes back. I'm not using an original
antenna, but it looks like it could be tough to clear the hood.

Any ideas? I don't want to end up with the hood hitting the antenna,
I've seen some of those before.

Thanks, Jared

---
Jared Walch
1941 Oldsmobile
1951 Chevy 5-window 1/2 ton
Web page: http://www.aiusa.com/jwalch/antiquecars.html
Syracuse, NY

Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe
you.  Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.