RE: [oletrucks] I have a question.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] I have a question.
From: "Tim Lloyd" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:25:49 -0700
Curious, as my 54 Chevy truck has the exterior (keyed) lock on the driver's
side; though both doors lock from the inside.  Now if I could just figure
out who lost the key...Ah, well, taking out the lock core should be fun.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"The choice . . . is the Universe or nothing." -H.G. Wells