Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: Charles Wehn <ctwehn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:00:53 -0700
John,
They are running the Vineman race down Westside Road and Dry Creek Road on
Saturday (tomorrow) so you might want to select a different destination.
I am still recovering from rotator cuff surgery and can't shift yet, so I
won't be joining you. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to be on the road
with all of those bikes.
Good luck and Cheers,
Charlie TR6 & 8