[NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>, <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 15:52:11 -0700
Our next ride will be this coming Saturday, the 27th of July.

What about driving out Dry Creek Valley to visit:

http://www.drycreekpeach.com/images/d.jpgRY CREEK
PEACH & PRODUCE
2179 Yoakim Bridge
Healdsburg, CA 95448

http://www.drycreekpeach.com/store.html

And get some of the best peaches and other produce you have ever tasted.

Any ideas for a lunch spot out thatta way? We can always buy lunch in
Geyserville and then

go out to Dry Creek Road.

Meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 10am for a 10:30 departure.

Please, if you arrive at 10 and you are the first one there, relax someone
else will be along soon.

See you Saturday.

JOHN KENNER

image001.jpg]