[NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>, "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:27:14 -0700
Hello folks,

Last week we had what will go down in NOBBC history

a ride that will be known as the Tour of the Taco Trucks  of North
Healdsburg.

We had 10 cars in the beginning and 8 at the Taco Truck.

So we all had a chat and decided it is time to return to the good

weather schedule of 2 rides per month on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays

and starting at 10am.

So in April we will have rides on the 13th and the 27th.

There is some talk of Ray leading a ride to Lake Berryessa.

More information to come in the near future.

JOHN KENNER
NOBBC@autox.team.net