Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] OUR NEXT RIDE
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:43:52 -0700
Sorry John.  Not going to make this one.  This is our last weekend to get
ready for 24 Hours of Lemons.
I would like to extend and invitation to anybody that would like to see some
hardcore, fender to fender racing.  This year we have 3 days of racing in 2
races.  Saturday/Sunday 23rd/24th for the regular 2 day race and an overflow
race on Monday the 25th.  There were over 250 entries for the 2 day race so
they had to open up a second races.  The first races has over 170 cars
entered and the Monday race has at least 100.
It's great fun so hope to see you.
Clif and the OLD CROWS race team.