Re: [NOBBC] TEAM LEMONS UPDATE

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] TEAM LEMONS UPDATE
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:55:39 -0800
I've teched for Lemons a few times
If you guys use the SCCA specs for a roll cage, you'll be in good
shape....Cliff is correct...Lemons is very tough on safety items...The
rollcage welds are inspected closely. The mounts must be on a strong
base...The angles must be correct....
Your suits, underwear, shoes, gloves will be inspected closely for holes..
RB