[NOBBC] Fw: A new entry

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] Fw: A new entry
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:01:22 -0800
To all interested Lemons Drops,

I got this from Jay Lamm, not quite a definitive answer on the Spit with the
Buick engine, but he didn't turn it down either. So I guess the Spit fire
would qualify for the Lemons race.. I also found a BMWE 740i for sale in the
Chico area that runs and is registered for $50. Let's keep thinking.

MVG