Re: [Nobbc] Tickets for Infineon

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Tickets for Infineon
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:54:40 -0700
Good idea. We usually take up a collection for Deano when he needs it to
pay for our nobbc.com. Mark (list server owner) usually asks for
donations when needed but generally only on the bigger lists so our puny
list gets missed unless I forward the request from MGs. The link on the
bottom of our emails also goes to Mark and is a pretty painless way to
support the list. Mention Nobbc when paying Mark so he knows which list
the donation is generarted by. I usually donate to MGs and Nobbc at the
same time as it's easier.