Re: [Nobbc] Tickets for Infineon

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Tickets for Infineon
From: "Larry Gardini" <lgardini@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:11:34 -0700
Tim
Thank you for going to the effort to procure and send out the tickets.
Please do not send me a refund.
Do with the money as you please.
Maybe a cocktail, this whole ordeal has to have given you a headache.
Your time, the stamp and the envelope has to be worth more than the refund.
It was fun following your red MGA Saturday afternoon.
It was also nice to learn they came in at least 2 other colors.
Probably special order.

Thanks again

Larry Gardini