[Nobbc] Fw: MINI CLUB BRITISH SWAP CANCELLED

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Fw: MINI CLUB BRITISH SWAP CANCELLED
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:50:21 -0700
Hi Gang...
the Mini Owners club swap meet and car show at Cal State Hayward on sat, 6/4
has been cancelled due to the weather
see below
Racer Bud

Please inform your members that the Hayward Field Meet All British
Car Show and Swap Meet scheduled for this Saturday, June 4, 2011, on
the Practice Field at Cal State East Bay has been CANCELLED.
This is because the current rains plus the forecast rains for Friday
and Saturday will make the Practice Field unsuitable for the event.
We feel we will not be able to drive the cars unto the field without
doing substantial damage to the field.

I am very sorry we have had to cancel the HFM.  At this time there
are no plans to reschedule it for this year.  Who would have figured
four days of rain at the beginning of June?

Sadly,

Nick Becker
Chairman
Hayward Field Meet