Re: [Nobbc] Rain Rain go away

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Rain Rain go away
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:43:09 -0700
Hey Frank,

There's a special place for people like that, specifically with the head up
the ass. How can anyone not appreciate a car that is that beautiful, and
certainly in that condition for that age. Tomorrow, drive something more
substantial, and either hit them, or hit their rust bucket piece of shit
cars. The God of Autos will look down favorably on you. You also have my
blessing, can you take pics?

MVG