[Nobbc] AH3000

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] AH3000
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:41:11 -0800
It's a scam.  There was a similar ad couple years ago, and placed on
Craigslist in multiple cities.  As I was looking for one, I think the
car was an early MGB if my memory serves me correctly.  Same pristine
example of car, and displayed in a very attractive setting. And of
course, similar strange buying instructions.
This car is also advertised on CL in Los Angeles.  At the price they
have it advertised at, one ad in Fresno would sell it if it was legitimate.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/2235849091.html