Re: [Nobbc] AH3000

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] AH3000
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 18:36:47 -0800
Please use caution guys.  This could be a scam.
Note the cobblestone road.  I don't know of any places like this in the bay
area, especially worn as these are.  And look at the buildings.  Same thing.
Looks very European to me.  These could be the photos this guys used to
purchase the car, but why not use new photos.  And there is no license plate
on the car.  Also the low curbs and gates look very similar to those in
Europe.
And 38,000 original miles.  Why replace the leather?  And why new floors?
Just be very careful.  This could be the deal of your life, or....
You know what they say, "if it looks like to good to be true, it probably
is".
Clif
1974 Jensen Healey