Re: [Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach,

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach,
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:24:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Dawson,

Yes, I have the cast bucket. It's an orange/red color.
I'll look for the wiper switch this afternoon.
If I can't find it, I believe Rimmer Brothers in England has them.
Just a general search on ebay for "Triumph Spitfire" will reveal thousands of
parts and accessories both new and used. Browsing ebay will also give you a
good idea of what things should cost. I think Moss is too expensive.

Cheers,
Rich