Re: [Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach,

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need Spitfire Driver Side Headlamp Bezel, Tach,
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:06:08 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Dawson,

Do you need the chrome bezel or the cast headlight bucket?

The wiper switch is an expensive one because it is also the pump for the wiper
fluid. These can be hard to find. I think I have one, but I'm not sure if it's
in working condition. You're welcome to it, if I can find it. I replaced all of
the switches in my dash for more reliable ones.

As for the flywheel, I had to replace mine with a new one. I went with a
Fidanza aluminum flywheel that I bought it on ebay. It makes a huge difference
in the throttle response. If you do a search on ebay for "Triumph Spitfire
aluminum flywheel" it should come up. Price was pretty reasonable too.
Sorry I don't have an extra tach.

Cheers,
Rich