Re: [Nobbc] Parts is parts, right?

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Parts is parts, right?
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:38:59 -0800
Hi Gerry,

I recently had Greg Tatarian tune my TR4, and supposedly add a Pertronix
electronic igniton module to my distributor, so I priced points, plugs,
condensor, and the Pertronics, at Moss, Wayne's Triumph Only, and Jordan
Imports in Santa Rosa. Wayne's used to sell Moss parts at a 15% discount,
but I think that has changed. Over all Jordan's had the lowest prices, but
didn't have the parts in stock, but they were typically one day out.
Probably longer for some parts, but still less expensive and local. I like
to support local business when ever I can. Also, Moss sent me the wrong
Pertronix part, so the old points were cleaned up and put back in, as we
were under a time constraint due to weather. Even so, my car runs much much
better, good job Greg. I hope this helps you.

Michael
64 TR4