Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Magnificent Motorcycles *RANT*

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Magnificent Motorcycles *RANT*
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:10:51 -0800
Ron.
I don't have a problem with people emailing me direct with their car
information.  And I certainly see what you mean by multiple subjects added
the Car List.  In this case it was because I was asking questions about the
Car List that lead to different, but related responses.  It was actually
quite fun batting that subject back and forth, however it did create a lot
more than normal email.
Also, in the past there was considerable email about British beer and for
those involved with that subject it must have been a lot of fun as well.
I think this site is a hoot and prefer the banter to that of a site that is
single subject like the JHPS website.  Lots of great information, but very
little beyond that.  In fact an email just came through as I was typing
about the British Film Festival. The Motorcycle stuff was very interesting,
but hardly car oriented.  I had no idea such bikes existed.
If fun is our goal, then we have to put up with what others consider fun.  I
enjoy this stuff...others don't.  Oh well.
It only take a second to delete an email if there is no interest.
Clif 74 JH