Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Magnificent Motorcycles *RANT*

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Magnificent Motorcycles *RANT*
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:58:20 -0800
Looks like there were a bunch of jpegs attached and stripped.

A reminder: This list is TEXT ONLY and all attachments and HTML are
stripped automatically. No one should be using HTML for email anyway
IMHO. If you must show us pictures etc., post them on one of the many
free sites and just send us the link. While I'm ranting anyway, I have
received complaints about list threads. If you are changing a subject,
start a new thread. Please don't reply to an existing message with
entirely different subject material unrelated to the thread you are
replying too. Normally this list is quiet enough that it doesn't matter
much but we have been busier than normal lately and I hear rumblings
from the masses that like to filter threads.