Re: [Nobbc] Mazatlan

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Mazatlan
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:22:08 -0800
Having a great time in sunny and warm Mazatlan.  Haven't seen one British
car, not even a Land Rover.
The speed bumps here would tear the bottom off of most of our little cars.
And the cobble stone streets would require some serious dental work.  But
warm and sunny....did I already say that?
Hope all is well at home.
The Sausalito trip sound like a lot of fun, but it is very early.  Would be
nice to see all of the cars.  Think we will wait to see what the weather is
like.
Later guys,
Clif and Deborah
74 jh