Re: [Nobbc] 2011 VALENTINE's DAY RUN.... and winter schedule

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] 2011 VALENTINE's DAY RUN.... and winter schedule
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:34:48 -0800
Thanks Dawson, the first two were smashing...I'll look forward to this
one. Send us the details when you have them.

There hasn't been any interest in a Boxing day run here and it looks
likely that the weather will be foul so let's concentrate on the New
Years Day run. I've sort of volunteered John to lead but he hasn't
responded yet. Pending his response, we'll tentatively meet at Bad Ass
at Noon, weather permitting.

We will need to organize rides mid January, March and April also to
finish our cool weather schedule.

As always, anyone can schedule a ride for anytime so if you have a
favorite run or event, let me know and we'll make it happen (including
Boxing Day).

Happy Holidays to you all and your families!