Re: [Nobbc] NICE MORGAN RACE CAR!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NICE MORGAN RACE CAR!
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:02:57 -0800
Greg,

I am undecided whether to pull the gauges that need fixing (water temp
guage and speedo) now or after the  Jan 1 drive. I am concerned that I
will send them off for repair, they will be gone a month, during which
the weather will turn beautiful!
  Other winter work that could be done includes dropping and cleaning
the fuel tank, rebuilding the carburettors, and rear suspension, but
for now she is running great!  I will probably keep running her until
I have to pull her off the road. No temp guage is a little alarming,
though there has been no sign of overheating in the year I have been
driving without one!

Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com