Re: [Nobbc] NICE MORGAN RACE CAR!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] NICE MORGAN RACE CAR!
From: Rod Williams <mowog@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:47:08 -0800
On Dec 19, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Mark Darley wrote:
> Has anyone else? Here's hoping it will be drier than today.

I had to pass it up this year because of family commitments. Very sad. It's
always lots of fun and some amazing cars show up. Several years ago a couple
in their 70s from Colorado were there with a '65 XKE that they bought new.
Restored it twice. Told me they had only put the top up once or twice
including a cross country trip through a blizzard in Arizona. Last year there
was the most achingly beautiful Lancia Appia from the early '60s. Plus some
very desirable modern cars. I think last year there was a Porsche GT2 and a
couple of Astons. You'll have a ball rain or shine.

--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California