Re: [Nobbc] Big thanks!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Big thanks!
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:30:26 -0700
James and I also had a great time though we were late to arrive.  We
missed most of you as a result, and spent a good part of our visit in
the "island" where we had a great time looking at the cars up close
and talking to drivers.  We dashed back just in time to have a
friendly Datsun driver let us in behind the Mini for the laps. We
held back, drifted the rear end a bit on the corners and most
importantly didn't blow a gasket on the uphill climb....yes a 1500
MGA could use a few more horses!

Thanks again to Mike and Michael.  Looking forward to connecting with
you all on another drive.
Cheers
Mark

Mark Darley