Re: [Nobbc] Fw: FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral
From: Walter & Gwen Kilchherr <wkilch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
Petaluma at 8:15 it is.

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Michael <mvg1@verizon.net> wrote:

From: Michael <mvg1@verizon.net>
information
To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 12:28 PM

I do not think any one is going to be at Bad Ass. If you would like to join my
caravan from Petaluma, you are welcome to. come to my shop by 8:15 AM sunday.

MVG Molded Products
1028 Clegg Court
Petaluma, CA 94954

Take 101 South, exit Pet Blvd North, left over the fwy, right on N McDowell,
right on Clegg St., (3rd on the right, look for Park Deli Cafe. I*'m in the
same building), right on Clegg Court, driveway on the right, turn left, 100
feet to my shop.
Shop    707-766-9405    Cell 707-849-6986

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson"
<hawkview@sonic.net>