Re: [Nobbc] Clutch Problems

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Clutch Problems
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:18:18 -0700
Hi Michael,
I had two TR-3's and two TR-4's. I would agree with all below.
One item not covered in this list is the pilot bushing in the end
of the crankshaft. If it is worn, it can allow the transmission
input shaft to move and might cause problems of the type
you are describing. Just something more to check.

All the best,

Wendell Bain
59 Morgan +4