Re: [Nobbc] TR4 help needed

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TR4 help needed
From: "marcus" <desmo93@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:53:20 -0700
Don,

Where in VA is the car located?  May be a good shop that can look over the
car for you.  Another option is to have someone local to look at the car.
On the 6pack forum, they do offer a surrogate buyer program, would be
willing to post to see if anyone is in the area who could look the car over
for you.

Marcus