[Nobbc] TR4 help needed

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] TR4 help needed
From: don@napanet.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:06:47 -0700
I bought a couple of cars sight-unseen from remote areas, a Riley 1.5 sedan from
Hawaii and a '62 Buick Skylark convertible w/factory 4-speed and 215 V8 from
Connecticut.  I learned the hard way on those cars.  The cars looked great in
photos, but in person they had more needs than I could have imagined.  And I
had a local person look at both cars, and those guys were marque enthusiasts
too.  Should have learned on the Skylark, but the Riley was a car I had
actually seen and riden in- but several years before.  It had suffered at the
hands of a stupid owner in the interim.
If I proceed on the TR4 in VA, I ill fly out thereto to look at it before buying
it.
Don Scott