Re: [Nobbc] MARIN RIDES

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MARIN RIDES
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:59:22 -0700
Everything Dean said has been true in the past however, if you want to
lead a ride on a holiday (or anytime) throw it out to the group and I'm
sure you'll get some takers. Some of our best rides have only had a few
riders. In fact, the largest groups we've had have proven to be almost
unmanageable (herding cats) so small isn't necessarily bad.

We do have two regular rides next month. If anyone would like to plan
something now would be a good time to let us know. If something gels
here on the list, I'll let those members who haven't joined know about it.