Re: [Nobbc] MARIN RIDES

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MARIN RIDES
From: gtwincams <gtwincams@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:20:01 -0700
Hi John,
I think just about any Marin starting point with good visibility, good
parking, and relatively easy access would be a good idea. The goal I
have here is to make it easier for Marin members to join up for a drive,
but also select an area with good roads, such as you suggest. Mill
Valley is just too congested with traffic for my tastes. We lived in
Sausalito for 9 years, and I'm quite familiar with traffic along the
towns of the 101 corridor, and congestion in the small Marin towns to
the west. Do you have any specific suggestions for a meeting place in
Novato with ample parking, good visibility, and easy access John, or any
one else?
Regarding the pizza shop in Santa Rosa I recommended earlier for a show
and shine - they have a great salad bar for those like me who avoid the
pizza. If you have an alternative restaurant with ample parking, good
visibility, and easy access without tons of traffic, that would be just
as good. The idea I had was more about the public being able to see the
cars, more than where we eat. So with those parameters, any particular
suggestions?
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian