[Nobbc] tripod tom and a old mg.

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] tripod tom and a old mg.
From: "Steve Lehmann" <sand@frii.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:15:03 -0600
anybody know what joan did w/bill,s m.g.?
guys just work it.(nobbc)
for most of you new guys you dont know what is bills m.g. i speak of.
wish i was down there sometimes-
my tr4a getting pro prep for denver ride the rockies and conclave show in 3
weeks.
(need to keep the front range money in circulation right?)
guys you absolutley need to arrange an annuel bill o.hara ride.
i said the annuel nobbc in august could be it but it dont matter when as long
as there is one.
bill and joan hooked up w/ dee and myself @ denuchies in valley ford for nobbc
dinner bang and it was just dee me joan and bill.must have been 4 years now.
this is a must-and shall be nobbc law.
that,s my law.
guy,s just do it,not for me but for bill.
anybody recall the rose in santa rosa as a meeting spot?
aromory drive behind the j.c.?
nobbc must stick to it,s roots.
most of you guys i dont even know-
but nobbc has an impeckable dues free record and is world class.
efforts of many-
hey guys been a day in colorado-
just do a bill o,hara ride.
if anybody wants joans tele i have it............
steve lehmann-
co founder nobbc.