Re: [Nobbc] MGTF 1500 FS on eBay

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MGTF 1500 FS on eBay
From: Openbigdds@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:30:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2007 1:15:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
don@napanet.net writes:

Speaking  of TFs, I saw one parked at Mark West Lodge last night- yellow
with red  interior, 1250 cc.  Don't see such cars very often these days!  A
few years back, I almost bought one similar to this, TF 1500 in Napa,
yellow w/ green interior.  It was beautiful . . . and  expensive!
Don Scott

At 01:44 PM 08/24/2007, you  wrote:

>If anyone is interested, there is an MGTF 1500 for sale  locally on eBay.
>I have had dealings with the seller previously and he  has seemed
>reputable. He was located in Calistoga, not sure if he's  still there but
>He is still in the Bay area. Just seems like this car  should stay in the
>local area (and, of course, join  nobbc).
>
>Ron
>58  MGA

There's one for sale at Jack L. Hunt in San Rafael.   White and spoked. No
price decided yet when I checked last week.  He has a  TC for sale asking
$39,000-!

Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry
912  Grand Avenue, #202