[Nobbc] Nobbc 11/26 ride

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] Nobbc 11/26 ride
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:04:13 -0700
This coming Sunday is our last August ride starting at 10 AM in the
commuter lot just west of 101 on River Rd.

As I mentioned on the club list server, I will be unable to attend this
ride as I'm convalescing from surgery. No one has come up with a firm
offer of a ride destination so the group present will decide. If this
changes, I'll send out another announcement.

Hopefully, I'll be back in action for at least one if not both of
Septembers rides!