newsletters

Re: Newsletter Editors

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletter Editors
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 07:26:55 -0400
>... also articles of interest we can re-print from each other that will help

>our members!  for instance, I recently reprinted (with permission of course)

>an article that THE NEW ENGLAND TRIUMPH did on how to mount your badges
>without having to add a badge bar to the front of your car!

Alexa et al.

  Feel free to check out my Morgan web page, especially the
technical/restoration section.  Feel free to use any of the
articles that I wrote (usually my name isn't beside the index,
but is on the article).  The 1st 1/2 of the tech section is
general auto related stuff, and applies to most British cars,
and most cars in general.  The 2nd 1/2 is Morgan specific.

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org