newsletters

February Newsletter

To: Newsletters <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: February Newsletter
From: Loren Williams <lsw@southwind.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:51:23 -0600
Hey,

With the revival of the Newsletter list (that I had honestly forgotten
that I was subscribed to!), I figured I'd post a notice for all who
might be interested.

The February issue of the Wichita Region SCCA Newsletter - The Witches'
Wail - is now online.  I'm technically no longer the editor, but I'm
still doing the layout and the HTML conversion.  Follow the link below.

--
            L o r e n   S.   W i l l i a m s
        1994 Saturn SC2 CSP-light #59 <tLS #20>