newsletters

Oops.

To: Newsletters <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oops.
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:02:54 -0500
I jumped the gun.  The date for the Knoxville Driving Challenge has changed.
We didn't know that Chateau Elan in Georgia was planned for May 22, our
original date.  The date has now been changed to May 15.  Here's the updated
info:

The Smoky Mountain Austin-Healey Club will host the Knoxville Driving
Challenge on May 15, 1999.  A funkhana, rallye, and gymkhana are planned.
All British cars, regardless of marque, and all enthusiasts, regardless of
experience, are welcome.  For details, contact Amy Turner at
Ltturner@usit.net or 423-745-0309.

Sorry for the confusion, folks.  Hope this didn't make it into too many
newsletters already!

Amy