newsletters

VTR '99

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR '99
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:24:32 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I've been tasked with promoting the 1999 Vintage Triumph Register
national to be held in Portland, ME. I would appreciate any mention of
the event in your respective publications and I will provide more
information (if needed) at your request.

The short announcement:

July 28 through August 1, 1999. Portland, ME. VTR '99 - Join us in
celebrating the 25th anniversary of VTR. For more info, e-mail to:
vtr99@www.vtr.org.

Longer announcement:

July 28 through August 1, 1999. Portland, ME. Join New England Triumphs as
we host the Vintage Triumph Register National. This event celebrates the
25th anniversary of the Vintage Triumph Register. There will be tours,
rallyes, an autocross, a car show with concours and participants choice
awards as well as lobsters, lighthouses and, of course Triumphs. The host
hotel is the Portland Holiday Inn by the Bay and they can be reached at
800-345-5050.  For more information, e-mail to vtr99@www.vtr.org, visit
our web site:  http://www.vtr.org/conventions/vtr-99.html or write:

VTR '99
c/o Ken and Nancy Streeter
24 Grey Rock Rd.
Bedford, NH  03110-4626

Also see:

http://www.vtr.org/conventions/vtr-99.html

I'll be posting this and other announcements to the newsletters mail list
as well as british-cars and the various triumphs lists. If you know of
other newsletters that might run these announcements, please feel free to
forward this message to them.

If you club wishes, we can also provide either "camera ready" materials
or in special cases we could provide actual flyers, then let us know at
the above addresses and we will do what we can.

Thanks for you time, and if you have any questions specific to this
message, please feel free to respond to me.

Regards,
rml
TR6 guy and New England Triumph newsletter editor
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |