newsletters

Newsletters on the web

To: Newsletters List <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newsletters on the web
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 22:00:53 -0600
Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 wrote:

> Does anybody else have their newsletter on the web? Our club is actually
> saving a small amount on printing and postage by some members requesting
> just the notice of when the on-line version is out. That usually happens
> before the hard copies arrive in the mail.

Yes, the Texas MG Register - http://www.tmgr.org - has ours on the web.
Interesting idea about not mailing to some members.  We haven't tried that.
In fact, we wait a a month or two to make sure the members get their hard
copy first before posting to the website.

By the way, we have printed a TMGR cookbook as a chapter fund-raising
project.  You can find info on that at the site as well.

--
Wayne Kube
Plano, TX