newsletters

fold & mutilate

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: fold & mutilate
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 21:43:12 -500
Well, now that we're all awake...

My mailings usually run less than 100, so I can't bulk mail, or print. It's
the photo-copier places for me. They can staple one corner, but that's it.
Then, I get to go home and fold in half, staple them shut, stamp, & label...

I have a wish list for this job:

One tool I'd most like to have is a paper folder. I've seen some pretty
expensive ones- is anything available that's affordable?

To go along with- could be built into the same unit- a stapler to do the
center of the fold for pamphlet layout stuff.

      Roger Garnett           (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
                Cayuga Sports Car Club
                Peerless & Warwick Register