newsletters

Re: U.S. postage stamps

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: U.S. postage stamps
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 12:16:43 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

When I do "stamping", I usually buy the self-adhesive type if the mailing
is less than 6 8 X 11 pages. When its bigger, I wind up getting sheets of
50 or 100 $.55's and rippin' them apart and the using the sponge to wet 'em
down.

Major pain in the butt, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'd like to see rolls of $.55's that are self-adhesive.

If they come out with roll of self-adhesive, then somebody could make a
lot of money if they design a machine to dispense them easily... and
according to your message the machine should be able to accomodate 100
and 500 rolls.

Hey, somebody could make a gazillion dollars on this...

Sorry, I just mailed out my most recent newsletter. I'm a little
"euphoric" right now... not sure what to do with the free time!

;-)
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own???