morris

Wheel Rim, Driver's Seat Choices

To: "list list list" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Rim, Driver's Seat Choices
From: "William Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:05:11 -0800
Dear Listers:  I am looking at choices for wheel rims for my '57 Convertible.
I have access to two kinds of Chevy 13" steel rims, the 5" and 6" wide
version.  I have heard that the wider rims offer more stability while the
narrower rims provide better steering.  Any suggestions from experience?

Also my stock flip forward driver's seat is causing a pain in my posterior.  I
am thinking of replacing the support straps.  What other driver's seat
alternatives have others had success vith?  I would like to keep the seats as
stock looking as possible.  Thanks for your help.   ---Bill Langdell '57
Morris Convertible.